Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lemon-Blueberry Doughnut Muffins

Lemon-Blueberry Doughnut Muffins

sugar and lemon zest

Lemon-Blueberry Doughnut Muffins

Lemon-Blueberry Doughnut Muffins

Lemon-Blueberry Doughnut Muffins
These were my first muffin tops 

Lemon-Blueberry Doughnut Muffins

Lemon-Blueberry Doughnut Muffins

Lemon-Blueberry Doughnut Muffins

This was the first time we made doughnut muffins, they definitely had a different texture. We used Blueberry Doughnut Muffins recipe, I saw it at My baking addiction, and we added the zest of two limes to the batter, just to add a bit more lemony flavor. We absolutely loved them, the blueberries in the batter looked so cute, and it pair perfect with the lemon glaze, it was heavenly!!!



P.s I already finish with my summer classes!!!!


Love, Di!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...